Envision joining a company where you….
You’ll have the opportunity to…
- Identify new opportunities and cultivate existing business relationships to develop with industry leaders and technology partners.
- Develop and execute sales and account strategies to maintain and expand business across the account with specific focus on B2B and channel strategies.
- Develop a Key Account plan supporting specific business objectives and implements supporting activities, develops key contacts and achieves territory revenue goals.
- Develop, build and manage strategic/collaborative partnerships with the key technology partners.
- Build trusted relationships with customers, leading to greater satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to identify innovative strategies and efforts increase account penetration and sales.
- Continually provide market feedback to the organization around customer trends, market development, competitive activities.
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with strong preference in computer science, marketing or other business-related programs
- 3+ years of selling and relationship building experience in the financial services
- 2+ years of technology project experience working with cloud-based technologies including robotic process automation tools and business intelligence tools
- Proven sales achievement/track record
- Computer proficiency with outstanding ability to use Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel or similar products
- Proficiency and understanding of HubSpot, Salesforce.com or similar CRM suites
- A strong understanding of strategic selling
- Preference will be given to individuals having experience and working knowledge of systems integration
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Must have strong time management skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a start-up sales environment
- Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with cross-functional partners and customers
- Ability to manage high volume of communications (email, phone, and in person)
Apply for this Job