AXI is a systems integrator and RPA consulting company dedicated to delivering the Fully Automated System, where companies use automation, combined with analytics, as a force multiplier, accelerating growth and reducing compliance risk. AXI offers a variety of process optimization services and end-to-end systems integration, combining the leading Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions with a full suite of capabilities such as Process Mining, Task Automation and managed services to enable businesses to scale and achieve their digital transformation goals rapidly.
Envision joining a company where you….
You’ll have the opportunity to…
- Gather and analyze data to identify process key performance improvement areas.
- Meet with customers to discuss areas of focus and improvement within the business.
- Conduct site visits to analyze currently established processes.
- Interview staff and management to determine the goals, KPIs, and opportunities for improvement.
- Design workflow and process strategies to improve business performance.
- Create and present process analytical designs and proposals.
- Oversee the implementation of revised company processes and workflows.
- Monitor and test the automated workflows and advanced analytic reporting.
- Stay up to date with the latest business practices and technologies.
- Build trusted relationships with customers, leading to greater satisfaction and customer loyalty.
- Provide market feedback to the organization around customer trends, market development, and competitive activities
What you will bring to the team…
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, accounting, or similar.
- 3+ years experience as a business process analyst or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with workflow and process discovery software: Nintex Promapp, UiPath Task Capture, UiPath Process Mining, Lucid Chart, Microsoft Power Automate & Visio
- Proven portfolio of completed projects which delivered quantifiable workflow improvements.
- Advanced understanding of integrated business functions, workflows, and processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and interviewing skills.
- Experience with team and project management.
Apply for this Job